Jasmine Pearl, Jasmine Ball, Jasmine Daisy and Jasmine Blossom Tea
- Warm up the tea vessel with freshly boiled water.
- Quantity of tea leaves : 4-6 pearls for a mug or 2/3 tea spoon for a small tea pot; one daisy, one ball or one Jasmine blossom tea for a tea pot. (Use a clear glass tea pot for the blossom teas for the visual effect!)
- Add freshly boiled water, allow to draw for at least 2 to 3 minutes then serve
- Repeat infusions : The tea leaves can be used again for repeat infusions . ie for up to 3-4 times by just adding hot water. slightly increase brewing time with each extra infusion.
- Most of premium Chinese teas are hand handled. We always recommend rinsing the tea leaves for up to 10 seconds before brewing.
- Recommended tea vessel: glass teapot.
- store in a cool, dry place that is absent from foreign odour;
To order our premium jasmine tea, please go to: JASMINE TEA .